Latest Movie :

Aleena Shiekh Rawalpandi, Mobile Number | A 2 Z Chating

Aleena Shiekh Rawalpandi, Mobile Number

Hi Everyone I am fine & Good. How all about you?? I am from Rawalpandi. My age is 22 Year Old. I am Student of M.Sc. We are two Sisters & 1 Brother. My Favourite Sports is  badminton and Cricket. My favorite Cricketer Shahid Afridi. I interested in Movies and Chating on  Mobile and Social networks. We are 5 Family Members. Who's anyone like me Contact give below Number.

Title:Rawalapadi Girls
First Name: Aleena
Last Name: Sheikh
Age: 22 Years
Intersted: Movies , Chating 
State: Punjab
City: Rawalpandi
Country: Pakistan
Cell No. 03019376492
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. A 2 Z Girls Chating - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger