Latest Movie :

Afroz Naeem Hyderabad, Mobile Number | A 2 Z Chating

Afroz Naeem Hyderabad, Mobile Number
Hello guys I am fine & Nice. I am from Hyderabad. My age is 21 Year Old.
I am Student of Masters We are 3 Sisters & 1 Brother. My Favourite Sports is  Football.
My favorite played is Ronaldo. I interested in Songs and Chating on  Mobile and Social networks. We are 6 Family Members. Who's anyone like me Contact give below Number.>.

Title; Hyderabad Girls
First Name: Afroz
Last Name: Naeem
Age: 21 Years
Intersted: Songs, Chating
State: Sindh
City: Hyderabad
Country: Pakistan
Cell No. 03029347846
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. A 2 Z Girls Chating - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger